The Wrestling Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wrestling Swarm

Come and discuss the world of professional wrestling's past, present, and future! Also, join the world of fantasy wrestling, as we rewrite the book...our way!

HomeRegisterLog in

2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

Number of posts : 2135
Registration date : 2009-02-02

2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: 2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE   2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 2:36 pm

2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE Nwarumble

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE   2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 2:37 pm

2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE Nwarumble1

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE   2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 2:38 pm

2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE Nwarumble2

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE   2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 2:42 pm

the 2nd 1 was the hardest one to get a photo of....i don't have a cp scanner so i took a pic and did it by email.

Back to top Go down
Darth Slash
Admin
Darth Slash

Number of posts : 16287
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE   2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 2:50 pm

Yeah, that happened AFTER almost all of us left. The incident that caused everyone to leave happened shortly before this, when Ander was caught making back room deals. When confronted with it, he literally said that he didn't care. He'd got a bunch of his friends to join and they all voted exactly how he told them. We all agreed the NWA title history ended before this match, which is why it is not acknowledged in the title histories. But thank you for sharing it. I don't recall you being a member when that all went down.

Do you have any of the other stuff from there? I would love to get all the Starrcades.

"It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a former band mate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE 1pr
2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE ACE2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE Gene2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE Peter2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE Paul

Back to top Go down
https://thewrestlingswarm.forumotion.com
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE   2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2021 12:04 pm

Darth Slash wrote:
Yeah, that happened AFTER almost all of us left. The incident that caused everyone to leave happened shortly before this, when Ander was caught making back room deals. When confronted with it, he literally said that he didn't care. He'd got a bunch of his friends to join and they all voted exactly how he told them. We all agreed the NWA title history ended before this match, which is why it is not acknowledged in the title histories. But thank you for sharing it. I don't recall you being a member when that all went down.

Do you have any of the other stuff from there? I would love to get all the Starrcades.

i had just started FCW there when this happened.That's why my 1st 2 or 3 FCW Shows that i posted here still mention the NWA,i addressed it after that.Wes is the one who told me about this board so i didn't hesitate about leaving there.I had no idea about the behind the scenes stuff until after a got here,i remember i would get pm's from him and his crew always asking me to vote for their guys in the title voting because he said he enjoyed my shows and wanted to possibly work together in the future but i never thought about it until this show happened.
Yes i do have many of the other NWA Shows,i printed all my shows and the NWA PPV'S so i could remember what happened on my shows and the NWA Shows.
i will post more as i come across them.

badstreetusa and OldSkoolNWA like this post

Back to top Go down
Darth Slash
Admin
Darth Slash

Number of posts : 16287
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE   2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2021 12:15 pm

I have kept every match and show I have written. I wish I would have got all the major cards. If you find more, I'd really like to see those.

"It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a former band mate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE 1pr
2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE ACE2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE Gene2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE Peter2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE Paul

Back to top Go down
https://thewrestlingswarm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE   2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009 NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH---A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE
Page 1 of 1