The Wrestling Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wrestling Swarm

Come and discuss the world of professional wrestling's past, present, and future! Also, join the world of fantasy wrestling, as we rewrite the book...our way!

HomeRegisterLog in

NWA Rankings for October 2005

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

Number of posts : 2135
Registration date : 2009-02-02

NWA Rankings for October 2005 Empty
PostSubject: NWA Rankings for October 2005   NWA Rankings for October 2005 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 12:53 pm

i recently came across this why looking at my old shows.
i wrote these down on some paper.
we only had 2 World Titles at the time.
not sure if these were the 1st rankings or not.
also the promotions were not listed besides the names either at the time.

NWA World Heavyweight Title
(c)Don Muraco
1-Rob Van Dam
2-Ric Flair
3-Mr Wrestling II
4-Stan Hansen
5-Christian
6-Steve Austin
7-Kurt Angle
8-Hulk Hogan
9-CM Punk
10-Bob Armstrong

NWA World Tag Titles
(c)Steve Corino/Kendall Windham
1-MNM
2-Road Warriors
3-Polynsian Darkwater Tribe
4-Test/Shawn Stasiak
5-Steiners
6-Fantastics
7-Viscera/Akeem
8-Andersons
9-Americas Most Wanted
10-Luther Reigns/Scott Norton
Back to top Go down
Darth Slash
Admin
Darth Slash

Number of posts : 16287
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: NWA Rankings for October 2005   NWA Rankings for October 2005 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 3:01 pm

This was a couple years before I joined.

"It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a former band mate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

NWA Rankings for October 2005 1pr
NWA Rankings for October 2005 ACENWA Rankings for October 2005 GeneNWA Rankings for October 2005 PeterNWA Rankings for October 2005 Paul
Back to top Go down
https://thewrestlingswarm.forumotion.com
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: NWA Rankings for October 2005   NWA Rankings for October 2005 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 3:54 pm

Darth Slash wrote:
This was a couple years before I joined.
yeah....i will be posting more as i come across them...
frank started doing rankings after there was enough members.
Corino/Windham were on my roster at the time.
Back to top Go down
OldSkoolNWA
E-Fed Moderator

Number of posts : 3653
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: NWA Rankings for October 2005   NWA Rankings for October 2005 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 1:41 am

This could be the first ranking - but I dont think so.
Been a long time, but if I remember correctly - you could only vote someone ranked in the Top 10 to win the World Title. Which means I would have posted at least one ranking with Flair as Champion

Yeah, no promotion names. Remember, this was all brand new - new things were being added almost weekly.

Man I really enjoyed writing those Muraco promos back then

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: NWA Rankings for October 2005   NWA Rankings for October 2005 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 12:55 pm

OldSkoolNWA wrote:
Been a long time, but if I remember correctly - you could only vote someone ranked in the Top 10 to win the World Title.  Which means I would have posted at least one ranking with Flair as Champion  

Yeah, no promotion names.  Remember, this was all brand new - new things were being added almost weekly.

this was the 1st one that i printed,i will start posting more when i get around to it.

iirc alot of your early posts wound up being deleted when that board was hacked.
Back to top Go down
OldSkoolNWA
E-Fed Moderator

Number of posts : 3653
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: NWA Rankings for October 2005   NWA Rankings for October 2005 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 2:59 pm

badstreetusa wrote:
OldSkoolNWA wrote:
Been a long time, but if I remember correctly - you could only vote someone ranked in the Top 10 to win the World Title.  Which means I would have posted at least one ranking with Flair as Champion  

Yeah, no promotion names.  Remember, this was all brand new - new things were being added almost weekly.

this was the 1st one that i printed,i will start posting more when i get around to it.

iirc alot of your early posts wound up being deleted when that board was hacked.

Didnt even know it had gotten hacked

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: NWA Rankings for October 2005   NWA Rankings for October 2005 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 3:50 pm

OldSkoolNWA wrote:
badstreetusa wrote:
OldSkoolNWA wrote:

Didnt even know it had gotten hacked
yeah but i forget when it actually was.i believe it may have happened when you were no longer i the efed....the 1st 2 monthes of my shows were deleted during that time...thre hack messed up a lot of stuff,some shows had missing feedback as a result..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWA Rankings for October 2005   NWA Rankings for October 2005 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NWA Rankings for October 2005
Page 1 of 1